1) Majority of the company’s revenue is derived from its business in India and a slowdown in economic growth could cause the business to suffer and could adversely affect its operations.
2) Restrictions on import of raw materials may adversely impact the company’s business.
3) The company’s business is subject to seasonal variations and cyclicality that could result in fluctuations.
4) There are outstanding litigation proceedings filed by and against the company. Any adverse outcome in such proceedings may have an adverse impact on their reputation, business, financial condition and cash flows.
5) The company is dependent on third-party transportation providers for the supply of raw materials and delivery of finished products.